MayDay Film Festival is now accepting film submissions for the May 5th 2012 festival.
* Submissions will be accepted until APRIL 14, 2012. There is no submission fee.
* Any film missing the APRIL 14, 2012 submission deadline must pay a $25 late fee to be considered for selection. The $25 late fee does not guarantee selection. Late films will not be considered for any awards other than “Viewers' Selection” awards. These will be “showcase only” films, in the event of selection.
* Films of any length may be submitted. Music videos may be submitted.
* A submission application must be filled out completely and signed by a legal representative of the film's ownership. You can request the application via the contact info below.
* There must be no copyright infringement in the film. This includes, but is not limited to: logos, artwork, music and photography. You must be able to present legal documentation showing proof of your ownership of the material or permission of the owner for its usage upon request.
* By submitting a film for selection at MayDay Film Festival, you hereby release MayDay Film Festival, its employees, committee members, and volunteers from any liability that may result from the screening of your film.
* Nothing of pornagraphic nature will be selected for screening.
* The film must have full and complete credits either at the beginning or end of the film. Anyone whose name is not in the film's credits will not be considered for any awards.
* There will be no electronic submissions. Films must be on DVD format and the submission application must be printed and have an original signature. DVDs and forms will not be returned. If the film will not play in our DVD player, you have until the submission deadline to send a new DVD and not be charged a late fee. It's recommended to test the DVD in several players before submission. Late fees will not be refunded in the event a DVD fails to play.
This year we will have lobby space at our disposal and we're going to use it for booth space. This will give filmmakers or those with products and services useful to filmmakers to promote their work and sell merchandise. (Pending Approval with the University of Southern Indiana) Tables are 4X6 ft. for $15 each. Whatever you can fit in that space, you can have. :)
MayDayFilmFest@live.com (for questions and application requests)
3310 Shale Hallow Dr.
Evansville, IN 47720 (to send submissions)